The SAVIN Training and Technical Assistance Project Team regularly collects, compiles, and catalogs documents, state statues, policies, sample publications, model training materials, public education templates, and other materials which can be found in the Virtual Library. These materials have been donated by programs across the country. Visit this page frequently for new materials.
PLEASE SHARE YOUR SAVIN RESOURCES! There are likely many resources that your SAVIN program has developed that would be helpful for other states to access and review. If you have documents you would like to submit to the Virtual Library, please email them or the URL link to SAVIN@NCJA.org.
- Crisis Preparation and Management Documents
- Funding and Sustainability Documents
- Governance Documents
- Laws, Policies, and Regulations Documents
- Partnership Documents
- Professional and Allied Training and Education Documents
- Program Evaluation Documents
- Public Education and Awareness Documents
- SAVIN Start-Up Documents
- SAVIN Video, Radio, and Social Media Promotions
- Technology Documents
- Victim and Survivor Outreach Documents
Search the Library